knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit..

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Easy Peasy Fini!


I FINALLY finished DS' Easy Peasy! The yarn is KnitPicks Merino Style in Moss, doubled throughout and knit on size 8s. This really took a lot longer than I expected - does garter stitch just take longer I wonder? I'm pretty happy with the way it came out. The buttons are my favorite part, though they are difficult to get through the thick fabric. It will likely loosen up with time.
If I weren't such a cheapskate, I'd toss the GD Susan Bates icky metal needles right out the window - OMG I hate them! Can't wait to get back to working on something with some bamboo or birch.

And I leave you now, with some pics of DS getting some use out of his Tiny Birds soaker, before he grows out of it :




1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Love the color of the easy peasy- purty! :)

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home