knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit..

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Panta!



I told ya I needed to do something with bamboo needles! This pattern is awesome. It can be found at Craftster (search "Panta") or at Drops Designs. The only thing I would change is the garter stitch edge - I think slipping the first stitch of every row would be easier and look purty.

The yarn is OMM's "70s yarn" :D that I acquired in a swap. I LOVE it so much. I might just make fingerless gloves or somefin to match. Gotta be careful though, I'm not sure how much of this yarn is left. The Panta allegedly uses 50g, but I'm not sure it even used that much. It's an awesome stash-busting pattern, and it knit-up in about 4 hours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's really cool! I like that pattern a lot. ((Adds to list of things I want to knit next...))

8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home