knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit..

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I Was So Excited About My Mary Jane Crocs...

I recently ordered a pair of Crocs for my little man (holy. cuteness. batman.), and a pair of Mary Jane Crocs for me. I was so excited about my Crocs, I decided to knit a flashy pair of socks to wear with them.

Yep, and they match the pair I just knit for DS. *grin* Once I finish the second one, we can wear our matching socks and shoooooes. Heehee!

I'm also excited that I have such a fantastic excuse to knit socks for myself now - what, after all, is the point of owning Mary Jane Crocs if you don't have fancy socks on underneath?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Those socks are adorable! I bet they'll look really cute with the Crocs.

And thanks for posting the link to the discloths page... I haven't knit dishcloths in forever because I was so bored with them!

9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home