knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit..

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Gettin' Whipped by the WIPs

Shhhh...it's a pair of socks I cast-on today for DH for Father's Day. After three failed attempts at a toe-up pattern, I gave-up and went to the cuff-down. I'll try the toe-up next time (four skeins of sock yarn waiting in the wings). And here is yet another WIP ... my halfway-there circle shrug! This was supposed to be a simple stash-buster, but so far it's eaten through 3.25 balls of WOTA! I may have to order more just to finish it.
Oh yeah, and a pair of knitted wool shorties I'm working on for DS.

And last but not least, the goddamed never-ending ripple shawl for my mother-in-law. Well, it should be done by the time it's cold in Turkey again. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home