knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit..

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Cascading Leaves Progress...


Well, after what I think was a pretty severe case of SSS, I am finally starting the second of my Cascading Leaves socks! After the simpler patterns I've used of late, it is refreshing to be doing a lace repeat again.

This is the only thing I have on the needles right now! Isn't it amazing? Well, it's only because I've not been feeling well and haven't had time to sit down and start DS' booties and bonnet, but that's in the works.

Also on deck - Whimsical Knitting hat and scarf. I'm stalking the postmas for some 100purwool which I ordered to do this project for myself and my MIL. I don't get to start any whimsical knitting until one of the above projects is finished, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home