knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit..

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ribbit.

Well.

I suck.

I can't live up to the lace shawl. I think if I had pointed needles it would go better and probably work - but I'd still never get it done. I give up. Between DS and nursing school and the house and everything it just won't happen. I'm selling the pattern and the lovely Karabella yarn on etsy at a great price with free shipping to try and recoup my losses. Right now I'm looking for a replacement project to make for my Mother-In-Law, and I'm really bummed-out so I'm working on a really simple project to gain my knitterly confidence again.


I'm using some leftover Manos del Uruguay I have from a soaker for DS. The gloves are for my sister's birthday ... I'm planning to use a satin-y black ribbon with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home