knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit..

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hat Obsessed


What a shitty picture!

Anyway. This is a ribbed beanie I'm working on for my hubby. He's Turkish and Upstate NY winters are not kind to him.

I seem to have a hat obsession lately. In the last couple days I've done two of the compassionate knitting hats plus half of DH's hat. I think the damn fingerless glove-a-thon left a bad taste in my mouth. Too bad too, because I really want another pair.

Here's a pic of the little hat I did ealier today (being modeled by a clementine), this time with k2p2 ribbing around the brim. I'm planning a little blanket for the compassionate knitting project for tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger KnitterMa said...

That is a pretty pattern. I've used Lamb's Pride before, with loooooovely results. I wish it were on sale more often, becuase I adore it.

9:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home