knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit, purl, purl, knit, knit..

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Giving Socks Another Go


After much, much, much searching for a toe-up pattern I could do with two circs, I finally gave up and went with good old fashioned cuff-down on DPNs. (Though I did manage to learn the Turkish cast-on technique, which totally ROCKS my socks.) The above is the "Pretty Petals" pattern from the yahoo Townsend Socks Knitalong (this KAL list has GREAT patterns). I just finished the first repeat of the lace pattern ... I'll keep it up tonight as long as my fingers will allow. :D

I also got several. more. inches. of mock rib done on the circle shrug today. Those craftsters weren't kidding when they said it takes FOREVER.

And here's a cute and random picture of my DS sleeping on my DH:

1 Comments:

Blogger earthchick said...

Adorable!

(and the socks look great too)

8:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home